Happy August! Summer sure is flying by! It'll be back to school before you know it!
With a new month beginning, we present our Major Case File, which features an awesome Composite Sketch created just for CSI by The Nifty Pixel
. This challenge will stay open for the entire month. We've also got a brand-new line up of sponsors, which always makes playing even sweeter!
So, are you ready for the new challenge? Grab you forensics kits, CSI players, and get ready for some serious sleuthing as we open Major Case File No. 235.
Did you know that August 1 is Girlfriend's day? With that in mind, we've got a delightful Scene that perfectly celebrates the joy of girl-friendship by Art Impressions.
Digital scrappers can find a template for this sketch here
Remember to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this reveal post
for RGB codes, color descriptions, and more detailed explanations of the Evidence and Testimony prompts.
For our Russian players, Detective Anastasia has translated our Case File into Russian:
Правила на русском языке вы можете прочитать здесь.
We're so excited to have eight generous sponsors this month! Our sponsors are among the best in the crafting industry, offering unique and trendy products. CLICK HERE
to read more about these generous sponsors and the prizes they're donating.
So...are you ready for some serious inspiration?
This is how the CSI Detectives have expertly cracked the case:
CASE FILE DETAILS
THE SCHEME - USE ALL 5 COLORS
- 230.239.186 – light chartreuse
- 139.212.215 – turquoise
- 255.255.255 – white
- 222.222.224 – light gray
- 186.181.219 – in between a periwinkle and lavender
EVIDENCE - CHOOSE AT LEAST 3 CLUES
- solid white cardstock background
- polka dots
- puffy stickers
- wet medium
- people icons/images
- something plastic or rubber
- something transparent
- eye glasses
- summer/pool/ tropical elements
- something shaped like the floaties (circular with a hole in the center, e.g., donuts, reinforcements, etc.)
TESTIMONY - CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 CLUE
- Topic: Celebrate girlfriends.
- Prompt Idea: Choose a prompt from Girlfriends Are like Shoes.
- Presentation: Circular journaling spot.
- Writing Format: Write your story as a conversation.
- Inspiration Words: laughter, together, secrets--use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title.
- Feel free to rotate, substitute elements, etc., but use as inspiration for your page.
We trust we've left enough clues for you to solve the case!
The deadline for completing this Case File is Thursday, August 31, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Be sure to link your layout using the link tool in the sidebar, and mention the Evidence and Testimony clues you used. Also, please title your link with your name and country.
Beautiful work everyone ♥♥♥ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete