So, are you ready for the mid-month challenge? Grab your forensics kits, CSI members, and get ready for some serious sleuthing as we open Case File No. 220.
We're celebrating Christmas with our Case Files this month. Case File No. 220 celebrates the joy of Christmas baking. Our lovely Scene is by Lynn Horrabin.
Remember to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this reveal post for RGB codes, color descriptions, and more detailed explanations of the Evidence and Testimony prompts.
Have you heard about the sketch challenge Tell Us a Story? CSI Detective Anastasia is on their design team. Go check it out!Anastasia has translated the Case File into Russian for our Russian players:
We're so excited to have six generous sponsors this month! Our sponsors are among the best in the crafting industry, offering unique and trendy products. CLICK HERE to read more about these generous sponsors and the prizes they're donating.
So...are you ready for some serious inspiration?
This is how the CSI Detectives have expertly cracked the case.
**To read about the design team's journaling, please visit their blogs (links to blogs are on the sidebar).
|Sylvia's Pinterest Gallery|
THE SCHEME - USE ALL 5 COLORS
- 251.252.246 – pale buttery cream
- 245.223.226 – pale pink
- 217.242.238 – pale aqua blue
- 208.232.196 – pale minty green
- 219.110.107 – muted red
EVIDENCE - CHOOSE AT LEAST 3 CLUES
- Food accents
- Decorative borders
- Sprinkle something
- Something transparent
- Topic: Document something about holiday food.
- Prompt Idea: Choose a Journal Jar prompt (scroll down for prompts)
- Presentation: Use labels to hold your journaling.
- Writing Format: Write your journaling in the form of a recipe.
- Inspiration Words: sweet, delight, tradition --use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title.
We trust we've left enough clues for you to solve the case!
The deadline for completing this Case File is Saturday, December 31, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Be sure to link your layout using the link tool in the sidebar, and mention the Evidence and Testimony clues you used.
We can't wait to see what YOU create!