Friday, February 15, 2019

February Case Files (Mid-Month Reveal) - Deadline: February 28, 2018

We're excited to bring you a second reveal for this month. If you haven't seen our first reveal, be sure to check it out here.
SPONSORS 

This month, we have six generous sponsors. Click here to read more about our sponsors and the prizes they are donating. Winners will be selected randomly from all of our players, with a few exceptions where sponsors have asked us to choose from certain geographic regions.




CASE FILES 

We present our February Case Files. Traditional clues can be found at the bottom of this blog post.

Case File No. 272 celebrates winter with this delightful scene by Marie Desbons.


We celebrate Valentine's Day with Case File No. 273. This lovely image was found at Decor Chick.

And we present our new bonus Cold Case File, which is designed to get you using your old stash. The beautiful Scene is by Claudia Tremblay.



The traditional CSI clues can be found on our Facebook page in the first entry under the album. Just click on the Case File images above. They are also posted at the bottom of this reveal.



To submit your layouts, click on the Case Files above, which will bring you to the individual albums in our Facebook group.




GUEST DESIGNERS
We are so honored to have the 2Crafty design team serving as Guest Detectives this month! You are sure to be inspired by their work!

We are also thrilled to announce the return of Special Investigators! This month, Giorgia Rossini was chosen to guest design.


My name is Giorgia Rossini, I am 36 and I am Italian. I've been married for 4 years, and I am a new mom of a sweet baby girl, Isabella.

I started scrapbooking about 9 years ago to preserve my memories, and since then I couldn't stop! 
I love the preserving memories part of it but also the creative part of it: playing with papers and all the cute embellishments makes me happy! I especially love making layouts but I also enjoy making mini album, cards and home decor.

My style is certainly colorful: I love to mix patterned papers! I love playing with patterned papers and embellishments. 

Social media
I have also a fanpage on FB: www.facebook.com/jo.in.wonderland.creations



INSPIRATION 

And now, are you ready for some serious inspiration? Here's what our design team and guest designers created with Case File No. 273.


Our inspiring Special Investigator rocked the Case File:

Giorgia's blog
How Giorgia solved the Case: Of course I followed the Valentine theme, I scrapped one of my pregnancy pictures! Now I am the mom of sweet Isabella, my love!! Inspired by colors.
From evidence: Wood/ woodgrain, Flowers, Ribbon, hearts.

The talented 2Crafty designers cracked the Case like this:

Lisa's blog
I have used the following 2Crafty Chipboard pieces:
Clock Face Discs
Fancy Clock Hand Set 2
Flourish Adornment Set 4

Fine Word Set 2

Elena's blog

How Elena solved the Case: I solved the case by using the colour scheme from the scene. My evidence includes handmade journaling, distressed solid paper, paint, flowers, frames.

Karan's blog
Hina's blog
How Hina solved the Case: The beautiful image inspired me a lot with it’s soft and delicate theme.
I went with the colour scheme, playing basically with pink, green and white on my LO.
Evidence: I chose to design a valentine theme and picked a woodgrain paper. For my design I used an ornate Frame combined with a flourish, and I distressed all the chipboard elements.
With flowers and foliage, I also added some round wooden disks.

I used the following chipboard elements from 2Crafty:

Round Ornate Frame
Formal Flourish 1
Foliage set 5
A moment with you

Marie's blog
How Marie solved the Case:
I used the chipboards:
- Loveheart word
- Laceheart frames
- Heart-clumps

To answer the riddle I used all the colors of the moodboard.
I used flowers, wooden chipboards, ribbons, elements on the theme of Valentine's Day.
Distress and frame

For the presentation behind the little envelope I inserted a little word
My inspiration of the title "Valentine's days" and the choice of my photo my son and his lover

Sabrina's blog
How Sabrina solved the Case: Testimony: "Crazy about you" is how I feel for my husband even after 19 years together. I selected the following evidence: flowers, hearts, frame, metal and woodgrain elements.

I used the following 2Crafty products in the layout:
Pretty Dandelions [m00761]
Frame Flourish 2 [fr0014]
Tiny Feather Set [m00477]
Crazy About You [w0091]


And the CSI design team masterfully cracked the Case. We'll share how they solved the Case on Facebook.


Image may contain: 1 person


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling


Image may contain: 2 people


Image may contain: 2 people



Image may contain: 2 people




Image may contain: 9 people, including Taru Jehkonen, people smiling



Image may contain: 1 person, smiling






Image may contain: Cathy Nau Ray, smiling


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling



No photo description available.


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling


No photo description available.






CASE FILE CLUES 



Choose as many or as few as you are inspired to use! Testimony links can be found on our Facebook Page.





No comments:

Post a Comment