CSI would like to add a few members to our talented team of Detectives. The design team term will run from January 2018 through June 2018 and could possibly be extended after that time.
Design Team Expectations:
- Create one layout per month using our Case Files (you will be assigned to one of two teams and challenges will be sent to you at least a month in advance).
- Comment on participant entries (we have five commenting teams, so you will be assigned one fifth of the layouts for commenting).
- Have a Facebook account so you can communicate with the team.
- Be a follower of the CSI blog and post the design team badge on your blog with a link to our blog.
- Post our challenge and your layout on your blog within a few days of reveal day with a link back to the CSI blog.
- Have fun!
How to apply:
- Create a layout with one of our November Case Files and post them by the deadline (November 30).
- Post your layout on our sidebar using the inlinkz tool.
- Send Debbi a private message on the CSI Facebook page that you are applying to the team by December 3, 2017. Please include a picture of your layout and include links to your blog and any online galleries.
We've heard you, and we're changing things up a bit in 2018! Starting in January (and in November for those applying for the team), you have the choice of using the traditional CSI clues or drawing your own inspiration from The Scene. Here's what our new Case Files will look like:
Or...you may use our traditional Case File. Your choice! CSI wants you to be inspired!
We welcome applicants from all countries. No design team experience is necessary. We look forward to seeing what you create with our November Case Files!